With our German course B2+ Doctors you set off to Germany directly from your sofa at home. If you are a doctor/physician with a good knowledge of German and wish to practice your profession in Germany in the future, we can recommend this course to you!
You still live and work in your home country and
- have a degree in human medicine
- have German language skills on level B2
- would like to work as a doctor/physician in Germany in the future
- intend to apply to the respective state authorities for a license (Approbation) to practice human medicine as part of the recognition of your profession.
In this course, general and specialist language skills in a medical context are taught in small groups (5-10 participants). The examination format of the specialist language examination (Fachsprachenprüfung – FSP) is also presented and practiced in detail. In addition, the course offers many valuable tips for targeted self-study. Further topics include grammar, specialist vocabulary and comprehensive advice on the visa and licensing procedure in Germany.
The course concludes with a learning assessment and learning counseling. It explicitly does not replace a complete preparation for the specialist language examination, but it is the first and right step towards it.
- Duration: 100 lessons (approx. 3 months)
- Schedule: 3x per week, 2-4 lessons each (evening)
- Style: Online language course (video conference)
- Participants: 5-10 persons
- Target level: B2+
- Price: 6,00 EUR per lesson
Do you want to register for this course or do you have any questions? We are looking forward to your messages! Please contact us here.
You are planning to be in Germany soon anyway and would prefer to take part in a more comprehensive C1 course for doctors/physicians in the special module "Academic Health Professions" (funded by the BAMF)? Then feel free to click here for more information.