German B2 Professional Purposes
Would you like to have your foreign qualification recognized or would you like to work in Germany? You are aiming for vocational training in Germany? In the basic module B2 you will learn all the general and technical language skills required for a successful start to your professional life in Germany.
You can participate in this module if you
- have knowledge of German at language level B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR),
- require language level B2 for professional recognition or access to a profession,
- are in vocational training or looking for a training place,
- are registered as a job seeker and/or receive unemployment benefits.
The course covers important topics from the professional world: Communication in the workplace, job search, education and training, rights and duties in the workplace, social security, salary and dismissal.
The basic module B2 ends with the final examination telc Deutsch B1/B2 Beruf or telc Deutsch B2.
- Duration: 400 or 500 lessons (approx. 5 months)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 4 to 5 lessons daily (morning, afternoon or evening)
- Style: On-site training or online language course (video conference)
- Participants: 15-20 persons
- Target level: B2 (telc Deutsch B1/B2 Beruf, telc Deutsch B2)
- Price: Free of charge (funded by BAMF or BA) or proportionate contribution to costs (2,32€ per lesson)
Do you want to register for this course or do you have any questions? We are looking forward to your messages! Please contact us here.