Are you looking for a job that requires general and specialist language skills at C1 level? You would like to improve your German language skills in order to gain a better foothold in professional life? Then register for our basic module C1!
You can participate in this module if you
- have knowledge of German at language level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR),
- require language level C1 for professional recognition or access to a profession,
- aim at an adequate level of linguistic competence for the pursuit of highly qualified, non-regulated professions,
- are registered as a job seeker and/or receive unemployment benefits.
This course deals with important topics from the professional world: Communication in the workplace, job search, education and training, legal issues, products, advertising and consumer behavior, companies and economic regions in Germany, cooperation and networking, interculturalism and international cooperation as well as handling and learning with digital media.
The basic module C1 ends with the final examination telc Deutsch B2/C1 Beruf or telc Deutsch C1.
- Duration: 400 lessons (approx. 4 months)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 4 to 5 lessons daily (morning, afternoon or evening)
- Style: On-site training or online language course (video conference)
- Participants: 15-20 persons
- Target level: C1 (telc Deutsch B2/C1 Beruf, telc Deutsch C1)
- Price: Free of charge (funded by BAMF or BA) or proportionate contribution to costs (2,42€ per lesson)
Do you want to register for this course or do you have any questions? We are looking forward to your messages! Please contact us here.